In our constant endeavour to provide simple and useful assistance in your GST returns filing, we are pleased to bring to you some extremely useful enhancements via Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.5.4 which was launched on 28th Aug, 2019.
GST Annual Computation report to view the values as per books
Tally.ERP 9 will help save considerable time and effort by giving you a detailed report which has GST transactional information as per books. Using this information you can identify discrepancies, if any, and fill GSTR-9 accurately.
A new report GST Annual Computation is now provided. You can use this report to:
- Obtain the transaction values as per books.
- Check the transactions that are excluded and resolve incomplete/mismatch in information, and use the break-up of values to file GSTR-9.
Support for GST CMP-08
You can now generate GST CMP-08 report and print the same as a Word document, with the details of turnover and tax values of outward and inward supplies on which tax is payable.
Enhancement for E-way Bill
Tally.ERP 9 now provides an entry assistance to prefill the distance in E-way Bill Details screen based on the combination of same party and pin codes entered in previous transactions. You can export these details in MS Excel and JSON formats, and use it to generate E-way Bill on NIC portal.
Below are the highlights of Tally.ERP 9 Release 6 series.
Record Fixed Asset purchases in account invoice mode
For your convenience, you can now record Fixed Assets purchases in account invoice mode as well. This was earlier possible only in the voucher mode.
Automatic rounding off invoice amounts
Create a Round off Ledger and select Invoice Rounding as the type of ledger. While creating invoice and upon selecting this ledger, Tally.ERP9 will auto calculate the difference value.
Manage e-Way Bills using Tally.ERP 9
When you create the invoice before transporting goods, Tally.ERP 9 captures all the necessary details required to capture e-Way Bill. You need not re-enter these details in the e-Way Bill portal again. Just export the invoice in JSON format and upload to the portal for generating e-Way Bill.
- Enter e-Way Bill Number (EBN) in its corresponding invoice, print the invoice and hand it over to the transporter.
- You can export JSON file for a single invoice or for multiple invoices together in one go.
- If the mode of transport, vehicle no., place of supply and State are same for a given set of invoices, you can group invoices accordingly and generate a single JSON file for a consolidated e-Way Bill. But first, you must generate e-Way Bills for each invoice as a prerequisite.
- Tally.ERP 9 identifies invoices for which e-Way Bills are yet to be generated. You can add, modify, delete, consolidate and track e-Way Bills against invoices.Tally.ERP9 also shows which details are missing in the invoice for the purpose of generating e-Way Bills.
- You can generate e-Way Bills on behalf of your supplier or transporter; or in cases of purchases and also for credit notes, delivery notes and receipt notes as well.